[Grok-dev] Grokcore.component changes

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Tue May 25 07:40:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

  I did a bunch of things in grokcore.component, branch1.x. If it
  alright if you guys, I would like to see them released.

  - testing is ignored like tests and ftests. I have a testing file
    that define all the layer story, that is why I added this. I don't
    think there is anyone who wrote real code in a module called
    testing.

  - the grok directive support and optional attribute exclude that let
    you exclude an another name of the grokking process. I always add
    my grokker to my extension that sometimes use it. I can do
    something like this:

    <!-- Grok the grokker -->
    <grok:grok package=".martiansupport" />
    <!-- Grok the extension -->
    <grok:grok package="." exclude="martiansupport" />

    I think there is many other usecases.

   If you are happy about those changes, I can release them (I need
   access on the pypi) and merge them on the trunk.

   Regards,

   Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae