[Grok-dev] zc.catalog probably needs fixes

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Thu May 27 05:13:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

In order to include the zope.password 3.6.1 bugfix release in the grok
toolkit, I updated the gtk trunk to have it use a very recent revision
of the ztk.

This however breaks the zc.catalog compat tests in the gtk. I tracked
these failures down to updated version of mechanize and
zope.testbrowser. I "downpinned" zope.testbrowser in the trunk of the
gtk to have all tests pass again.

But of course, the actual solution is to fix zc.catalog so that we can
remove the downpins for zope.testbrowser again.

Does someone have the time/energy to have quick look into fixing zc.catalog?

regards, jw