[Grok-dev] grokui.base 0.2.1 breaks grok 1.1

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:05:00 EDT 2010

On 5/28/10 14:43 PM, Uli Fouquet wrote:
> Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
>> On 5/28/10 14:06 PM, Uli Fouquet wrote:
>>> Ok, thanks and sorry for the mess. I feel more and more confused about
>>> all the changes that are okay or not okay depending on the one or other
>>> toolkit list.
>>
>> This actually has nothing to do with any (grok)toolkit list. In a x.y.Z
>> __bugfix__ release, one should not change the dependencies or anything
>> else that could remotely have compatiblity issues.
>
> Yes, I understood that and apologize again for that.

And I apologize for sounding grumpy. Must've been because I felt, well,
a bit grumpy :-)

The road to a grokproject release just seems riddled with obstacles, but
in a way this a good thing: it means lot's of people are working on it.
We are getting better each time in coordinating all of this.

kind regards, jw