[Grok-dev] From Plone+dexterity to grok

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:24:38 EDT 2010

Hello Noe,

Yes, there are tools to help you build such systems.
Indeed, you could get a much lighter result, but it has a price.
The price here would be that you'll need to code some of the
functionalities that are in Plone, out of the box.
In the other hand, you can control exactly what you include and what you use.

If you're interested, you can have a look at the combo =>
dolmen.content, dolmen.forms.crud and dolmen.app.layout
It can bootstrap you some nice stuff.

I invite you to join us on #grok and #dolmen, to discuss and get some help

- Souheil