[Grok-dev] Grok forest sprint report

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Nov 9 17:12:02 EST 2010

On 11/09/2010 03:34 PM, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> Le 08/11/10 00:37, Martijn Faassen a écrit :
>> * explored the py.test testrunner for a few projects
>
> I am using py.test for my vimpdb project. I like it. I have started to
> wonder how to use it for zope dev. Have you tried to integrate layer
> support ?

Not yet. I want to think about how the test arguments feature could
possibly work for this, and otherwise explore the layer feature. I think
I might also check with Holger Krekel. Problem is I don't fully
understand how the details of layers work in the zope testing story, but
I think I understand the basic requirements.