[Grok-dev] zc.buildout 1.5.0

Gary Poster gary.poster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 14:19:15 EDT 2010

On Sep 7, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Jeffrey D Peterson wrote:

> I had the same issue, except it was complaining about zc.buildout 1.5.1 for
> me.

That's actually what I would expect.

> Installed bootstrap.py:
>
> parser.add_option("-v", "--version", dest="version",
>                          help="use a specific zc.buildout version")
>
> Tried and failed with the bootstrap.py suggested here
> https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/grok-dev/2010-August/010593.html:
>
> parser.add_option("-v", "--version", dest="version", default="1.4.4"
>                          help="use a specific zc.buildout version")
>
> there is no version 1.4.4 of zc.buildout on pypi.

Not sure the issue there.  Everyone I've heard from before who has need to use it has found it.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zc.buildout/1.4.4

> So, I tried defaulting to
> 1.5.1 and it did not work.

With the same conflict error reported earlier?  I expect there is some recipe conflict.  I'm happy to try and help if someone gives me a lead that doesn't involve me trying to build grok.  I'm even happy to build grok if it's necessary.

Gary