[Grok-dev] musical performance "annotated" tutorial

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:04:41 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just migrated two more docs. One of them is the "musical performance"
tutorial[1]. The annotated version to be precise.

Does anyone know about the relation between the annotated versus the
non-annotated version?

Since the tutorial is Quite Extensive(!), I think it is Very Much(!)
worthwhile to review it and to amend where needed. The work put into
this document really deserves keeping it up to date. I do not have the
time right now though. Who wants to have a look at it??

regards, jw

[1]
http://grok.zope.org/doc/community/tutorials/musical_performance_organizer/index.html