[Grok-dev] Grok 1.4 released!
sdouche at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:52:16 EDT 2011
On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 17:33, Jan-Wijbrand Kolman <janwijbrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> The Grok development team is happy to announce the Grok 1.4 release!
Hu?! On PyPi, I see :
* Fix tests that relied on older versions of zope.testbrowser.
* Added grok.index.Value component.
* Added import for Subscription and MultiSubscription components.
* Fix tests now that error views no longer by default provide
* Should've listed IApplication as part of the grok API too.
* Grok should still provide IApplication in the grok API, even now
that it got moved to grokcore.site.interfaces.
Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>
Twitter: @sdouche (agile, lean, python, git, open source)
More information about the Grok-dev