[Grok-dev] Gocept.selenium and fanstatic resources.

Noe Nieto nnieto at noenieto.com
Thu Dec 15 05:13:55 UTC 2011

So, I have a very basic grok app (grok v 1.4.1) here:
http://dev.noenieto.com/grok_selenium/ And I want to test that very basic
application with selenium by using gocept.selenium package.

But I'm having trouble with fanstatic resources not being processed. When I
run my grok app and load it with the browser, the resources are injected
(e.g. by using style.need()) and also correctly traversed or generated when
using inline resources (For example: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
tal:attributes="href static/dummy.css"/>).

But when I run a very basic test with selenium, I have found that the
fanstatic resources are neither injected nor resolved and I get no CSS on
my page.

How do I enable fanstatic with gocept.selenium.grok.Layer ?

--
---
Noe Nieto
M: nnieto at noenieto.com