[Grok-dev] Accessing the static directory from 1.3

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Tue Feb 1 15:20:17 EST 2011

I have tried to follow the upgrade instructions to publish my static directory, but I can't access any files. It does however only complain about the actual file, so I am assuming it finds the directory but not the content. I have configured like this:

resource.py
  from fanstatic import Library, Resource
  library = Library('protoncms', 'static')

setup.py
  setup(name='ProtonCMS',
        [snip]
        entry_points={'fanstatic.libraries': ['protoncms = protoncms.resource:library']},
        [snip]

configure.zcml
  <include package="zope.fanstatic" />

then when I try

  tal:attributes="href static/mystyling.css"

it won't find it the file, and I can't access from the browser using

  localhost:8080/test/@@/protoncms/mystyling.css

either.

Am I doing anything obviously wrong?

Mvh Sebastian