[Grok-dev] Dolmen 1.0a2

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 12:05:15 EST 2011

Hi,

I found the time to update dolmenproject.
I released 1.0a3 on pypi.

dolmenproject will get the latest version from
http://www.dolmen-project.org/kgs/current
The 0.6.1 has a problem when creating a dolmen site, so use an old kgs or
the dev kgs as described at
http://grok.zope.org/doc/community/egg_collections/dolmen/getting-started.html
when the html will be regenerated :)

old kgs: