[Grok-dev] dolmenproject and Dolmen documentation on grok-doc bitbucket

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 10:24:53 EST 2011

Hi,

Happy new year everyone!

I updated dolmenproject at
http://gitweb.dolmen-project.org/dolmenproject.git
to use latest grokproject.
dolmenproject has now fewer lines of code and so it's easier to maintain.

I removed my getting started with Dolmen tutorial from the git repo
http://gitweb.dolmen-project.org/dolmen-documentation.git
as I saw it was moved to
https://bitbucket.org/jhsware/grok-doc

I forked the project and updated the dolmen documentation there:
https://bitbucket.org/vincentfretin/grok-doc
in the source/egg_collections/dolmen/ directory.

I asked for a pull request, but nobody answered.
Is it possible to have push permission on jhsware/grok-doc so I can push
directly to it?

Is the generated documentation exposed somewhere yet?

Regards
Vincent Fretin