[Grok-dev] Buildout errors on new project

Jan-Jaap Driessen jdriessen at thehealthagency.com
Sun Jan 2 14:36:28 EST 2011

On 2 January 2011 20:12, Michael Thamm <webmaster at morningcat.com> wrote:
> Hi - when I rerun buildout with no changes from the original project build I
> get an error: We already have: zope.schema 3.7.1. I made no changes to the
> orig build. Any help?
>
> I also asked this question on the IRS channel, but the IRC looked quiet.
> Thanks
> Michael

Hi Michael,

Please tell us more about the environment in which the error occurs.
Are you using a system python or a virtualenv-ed one? Which version of
python, zc.buildout and grok are you running? Is your project based on
grokproject or dolmenproject?

Run `bin/buildout annotate` and share the result through pastie.org .

--
Jan-Jaap Driessen