[Grok-dev] NotFound: Object: <zope.site.folder.Folder object at 0x#######>, name: u'favicon.ico'

Hector Blanco white.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:45:51 EST 2011

Thank you for the follow-up, guys!

It is finally working. I decided to go with the resource_string...

from pkg_resources import resource_string
class Favicon(grok.View):
    grok.context(Interface)
    grok.name('favicon.ico')

    def render(self):
		return resource_string(__name__, "static/img/icons/favicon.ico")

Now I have realized that the favicon looks horrible and that I have to
re-design it but hey... that wasn't the point here :-D

Thank you so much!