[Grok-dev] Grok-1.3 released! Download page check

Behrang Dadsetan bdadsetan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:43:20 EST 2011

Hi!

  Not really related to the release itself but still affecting new
users might be some outdated links on
http://grok.zope.org/about/what-does-grok-code-look-like

I found that z3lab.org (Herd of Mammoths) has completly transformed
and seems to have little to do with grok or zope.
I also found that from my computer in HK, I can not access paleosoft.org

I have been away from the project since a long time and I did not pay
much attention to the mailing list also but do we not have any new
sample grok applications to show for newcomers beyond Grokstar and
Grokwiki? I hope you are reading this as the writings of a
procastinator who is frustrated he has not done much with grok and is
finding excuses. I hope you are not reading this as negative feedback.

Thanks!
Ben.