[Grok-dev] zope.generations and IIntIds issue

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 10:26:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to evolve my database using zope.generations, but I'm running
into trouble using IIntIds.
Trying to get the Id of an object out of my DB (using getId) raises a
KeyError.

While debugging, I found out that the intid utility contains plenty of
KeyReferences in its ids attribute, and that creating a KeyReference from
the object also works, but apparently the keyreference is not found in the
ids list of the utility...

Any ideas why this could be happening?
thx!