[Grok-dev] updates on grokcore.view, grokcore.component
janwijbrand at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:14:16 EST 2011
A quick update: there's a couple of packages that have seen recent
* grokcore.component 2.3 - addition of the (Multi)Subscription
* grok 1.5 - providing imports for the (Multi)Subscription
* grokcore.view 2.4 - addition of (amongst other things):
* "ignoreTemplate" zcml directive, for specifying filename
patterns of templates that could otherwise trigger
unassociated template errors.
* fixing template directive information inheritance when
subclassing views from another package.
I have updated the groktoolkit accordingly. I also think these updates
warrant a new Grok release altogether. Any opinions on this matter?
More information about the Grok-dev