[Grok-dev] Grok Meeting : a crossroad
trollfot at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 22:12:08 EDT 2011
The topic in itself is cryptic ! :)
More seriously, this meeting is about making decisions about the
future of Grok,its orientation and the next steps and stages of his
The topic is vast. So, as I summarize quite brilliantly : "to decide
the future of Grok".
This is the 5th Grok meeting so far and the logical continuation of
the previous ones.
To be more precise, we'll probably :
1. Talk about the current status of the project
2. Talk about the work still to be done to extract the remaining bits
from "Grok" the package.
3. Decide if we should continue with the Dawnlight / Cromlech experiment
4. Depending on 3, make a roadmap of the important steps to make or avoid.
5. Plan a sprint or several mini sprints to get things wrapped up.
You can read my previous message about Cromlech.
2011/3/18 Martin Aspeli <optilude+lists at gmail.com>:
> On 17 March 2011 14:12, Souheil CHELFOUH <trollfot at gmail.com> wrote:
>> To decide the future of Grok:
> Could we maybe be a bit less cryptic? The topic seems important enough
> to warrant a bit more explanation so people can understand what the
> meeting is supposed to be about.
More information about the Grok-dev