[Grok-dev] IMPORTANT! Migrating docs, this is your assignment

Matthias nitro at dr-code.org
Mon Mar 28 06:30:50 EDT 2011

Am 28.03.2011, 11:16 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Ware <sebastian at urbantalk.se>:

> HOWTOS
>
> nitogenycs    Legal stuff
> nitogenycs    Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto

Hey Sebastian,

I've found the Legal stuff tutorial, however I couldn't access the "Edit"
tab in the view (there is none for me). goschtl kindly pasted the editor
content of the page to me. It's much easier to migrate now.

The "Newbie Static Files in Page Design Howto" doesn't seem to exist
anywhere. Any idea where it is?

Trollfot cannot find the "Debug Grok" assignment. Is this the same as
"Debugging with Komodo"? If yes, he thinks we might want to consider
dropping it.

Or did you intend these howto's to be created from scratch?

-Matthias