[Grok-dev] Planning "Grok Bavaria Sprint"

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Tue May 3 01:15:13 EDT 2011

Hi again,

here is a short update on the sprint.

The last weeks we tried to collect some dates where the most of us have
time to attend the sprint. It seems that the last weekend and may and
the first week in june is the best fit.

Unfortunatly trollfot and jan-jaap can make this date. As the main topic
of the sprint should be the refactorings (cromlech) trollfot is working
on, i want to ask you if we should held the sprint at this date in the
end of may. Or should we search for a new date maybe in
july/august/september.

Please give me a short answer. Because we have to start organizing if we
want to sprint at the end of may.

Thx in advance....
Christian