[Grok-dev] Increasing Grok/Zope adoption

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Nov 9 08:43:05 UTC 2011

Until we have updated the website and got the new docs up and revised, hyping Grok would lead to a bad experience for new users. It would saturate the mailing list with questions. Better to have a more controlled "invitational style" growth that can be managed by the mailing list.

Besides that, I think with the framework having matured, it would be a great time to invite more users.

Mvh Sebastian