[Grok-dev] Can't access grok on my server :-(

Marcel Klapschus battlefox at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 16:16:09 UTC 2011

I have successfully installed grok 1.4 on my Debian Lenny 10 vserver, that I
am administrating via ispCP. I created a new grok project "project at
"/var/www/project/myproject/"
I have opened Port 8080 for Zope, and the the grok instance is booting up at
port 8080 without any problems.

BUT:

I can't access the grok interface via http://myserver.com:8080 from my
browser (Page does not exist) :-(

Is there any modification I have to do on the Apache2 server to access grok
via browser? (Think it is empy by default) Any special changes on the
deploy.ini needed? Anyone good a example of his configuration I can start up
with?

Thanks for you Help