[Grok-dev] New Grok release

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu Nov 24 08:05:09 UTC 2011

Hi JW, hi list,

my grokproject-2.6 in a new Python-virtualenv (Python2.7 in Ubuntu Lucid
Lynx) installs a buildout.cfg with

extends = http://grok.zope.org/releaseinfo/1.4.1/versions.cfg

but on

http://localhost:8080/++grokui++/server

I see

Running Grok 1.6 / grokui.admin 0.9

Besides, pypi.python.org has

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/grok/1.9

So I'm very happy with the Grok development, but a bit confused about
the releases. Can anybody tell me if I'm reading something wrong somewhere?

Cheers and thanks again for the great work.

Aroldo.