[Grok-dev] The state of Grok projects in the cooking

Jeffrey Peterson bgpete at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:56:55 EST 2011

At Holmes Corporation, unfortunately we aren't using Grok as a platform, but Plone, where we use five.grok frequently for the versatility it gives us writing views.  We currently have one deployed project using Grok and that is a RESTful interface for managing media on a file server.  This is a very recent addition, and I see us deploying more projects to tackle very specific tasks like that one.

Regards,

Jeff Peterson