[Grok-dev] Grok Sprint

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Mon Jan 30 09:29:28 UTC 2012

Op 28 jan 2012, om 15:04 heeft Jan-Wijbrand Kolman het volgende geschreven:

> On 28/01/2012 09:05 , Christian Klinger wrote:
> > we want to organize a Grok Sprint at the end of April around (27.4 -
> > 2.5) at our office at Novareto [1]. We have are very good metro
> > connection to the airport of Nürnberg ( ca. 20 Minutes ).
>
> Cool!
>
> > Please mark the date in your schedule. :).
>
> It is marked in mine now!
>
> > Possible-Topics:
> >
> > - Get the WebSite Online
> > - Split catalog into grokcore.catalog
> > - Working on grokcore.startup and the wsgi stack
> > - new releases
>
> Some additional ideas on the top of my head:
>
> - Future of Grok - what evolutionary steps do we see?
> - Register grok.Traverser components per skin
> - Alternative form libraries
> - "What have we all been doing with Grok so far?"

- grok.Role in grok, do we want to move it make a new package ?

- magic import in grok depending on which grokcore package you have (i.e, removing grokcore.formlib for people who don't want it
nor its dependencies).

- grokcore.chameleon in grok by default.

Regards,

Sylvain,

--
Sylvain Viollon -- Infrae