[Grok-dev] europython?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Mar 20 06:01:09 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone will be attending EuroPython this year.  They
may (or may not, depending on paid sponsors) have some booth space
available for open source projects.

Pyramid doesn't have many European community members, but I know that
Grok (and Zope, of course) does.  I, sadly, won't be attending EP, but I
wonder if anyone here might be going.  If so, maybe Zope/Grok/Pyramid
should try to pool our resources (manpower, schwag, etc) and apply
together for some sort of promotional space there?

- C

PS. cc'ing Michael Ryabushkin, our Pyramid community manager.