[Grok-dev] Conditional grokking

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Mon Mar 26 12:01:24 UTC 2012

Hello,

  I would like to add a feature in martian, that would let you grok a package only if a condition is met.

  My idea is still vague, but I would to make possible not to grok a package (or module) if an another package is not present (a bit like zcml:condition="installed package").

  This could be done by triggering an exception that martian catches  and skip the package (of course you will have to use this at the top of your file).

  What do you think of this silly idea ?

  Regards,

   Sylvain,

--