[Grok-dev] Maybe it is time to finish the Grok website migration to Sphinx?

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Nov 7 10:11:23 UTC 2012

Unfortunately Christian got stuck with some work related bug hunting. But I really do think this needs to be done. I will try to get on top of the community docs stuff tomorrow. We prepared this doc earlier this year:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Ct4kq2Pyy8XdTWZ5cfOYaDgGc6afs9yxEVZR2gAeDc/edit#heading=h.s2j6hvwvwbrl

Mvh Sebastian