[Grok-dev] indexes not getting updated for contents added via ApplicationInitializedEvent subscriber

Joshua Immanuel josh at hipro.co.in
Tue Nov 27 11:07:46 UTC 2012

Hello Christian,

Thanks for the reply.

On Tue, 2012-11-27 at 09:55 +0100, Christian Klinger wrote:
> can you verify if the subscriber.zcml from zope.catalog is loaded?
> You can make a typo in this file and see if your instance starts.
>
> If it's not loaded you should include it to your configure.zcml

I checked. zope.catalog's subscribers are loaded. Morever, the catalog
indexes my object properly if it is added via regular formlib's AddForm.
Only when the object is added manually inside the
ApplicationInitializedEvent subscriber it is not getting indexed.

--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited