[Grok-dev] Community documentation

Mario Gusset Gusset at mitcon.de
Mon Sep 3 14:20:20 UTC 2012

Hi list,
I am new to Grok-community and would like to start learning Grok along the Grok tutorial (http://grok.zope.org/doc/current/tutorial.html). There are some corrections and updates that should be made in the tutorial ( for instance "index.pt" should be "index.cpt" now ). I am prepared to contribute to the community documentation. I would like to help developing http://grok-community-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html, so I'm wondering:

-          How can I get the "Grok tutorial" to be part of the community documentation, which is, in my opinion important for the completeness of the community documentation

-          I use Mecurial. How can I contribute to the community documentation Hg repository?

Thanks and regards
Mario

Vertretungsberechtigte Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Michael Metternich, Stefan Schr?ter
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn Registernummer: HRB7704
USt-Identifikationsnummer gem?? ? 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE191867973