[Grok-dev] Community documentation

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Mon Sep 10 08:46:09 UTC 2012

I think all of the docs required for the migration have been moved to Sphinx.

We discussed getting the docs up on Read-the-Docs

  http://readthedocs.org/

and I have registered the "Grok Community Docs"

  grok-community-docs.readthedocs.org

But stumbled a bit because I couldn't get our custom styling to work on that site. However, I later got the impression that it is doable if one white lists the account.

If you could investigate this that would be great. I never got any replies when posting questions to their list.

Mvh Sebastian