[Grok-dev] Grok.traverser Code Documentation Feedback and proposal.

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Tue Aug 12 19:15:38 CEST 2014

I put up three web pages about grokcore.traverser.

Here is my page documenting the source code.

http://zopache.com/Grokcore.traverserCodeDocumentation

Here are my comments about the source code from a Human Factors point of
view.

http://zopache.com/HumanFactors <http://zopache.com/HumanFactors#preview>

And here is my proposal as to what should be done to improve the code.

http://zopache.com/GrokCoreTraverserProposal

Why am I writing this? Well I am just implementing parental acquisition
for Zopache, and so I need

to modify the default traversal software.

I find that documenting software helps me to understand it better.
Describing it, crystallizes my

concepts. And other people care, and so they read carefully, and correct
any mistakes.

And finally these mailing lists are so quiet, I am sure that many people
are happy that something

new, albeit controversial, is happening.

So I invite you to go ahead and read the documentation I wrote, and the
comments.

But before you begin, let me say I am just amazed at the brilliance of
the People who wrote Grok. I

could never have even imagined this framework, let alone written such
high quality bug-free code.

Thank you enormously for those who did it.

And of course if anyone wants to talk to me about what I am doing for
Parental Acquisition during

traversal, I am happy to chat privately off of this mailing list.