[Grok-dev] grok.Layout and grok.Page

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Tue Oct 20 20:04:05 CEST 2015

Sorry for taking so long to respond.  I was at the Plone conference.

I am using grok.layout.

And yes it calls a content method.

I did not realize that i could use the command:

  grok.layout(aLayout).

I do not like grok.layout.   Just was painful to use.  It is not the
model for user interfaces that I want to use.

I have page templates, I edit them through the web.  They can acquire
viewlets.

You have a different approach.  A very python centric point of view.  If
that is your point of view, go with it.  Grok is
pretty agnostic.  It will let you do whatever you want with views.

I hope that helps.
Chris