[Grok-dev] A couple of documentation projects on github

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Wed Sep 23 09:18:52 CEST 2015

On 9/20/15 10:31 AM, Paul Sephton wrote:

> For those who are interested, I have added two new grok based projects
> to github.

I have linked to them from:

http://blogory.org/groupblog/grok

Blogory is a hand-crafted directory of blog postings, software packages
and your other web assets. It is implemented on top of Grok and ZODB as
a hierarchical multi-user CMS. Zope users will recognize the ZMI. And it
has the gorgeous Ace and CkEditor HTML editors.
If anyone else wants to contribute links to Grok, Zope, ZODB or Python
related blogs and software packages I would be more than happy to send
you an account.

Feedback is most appreciated.

Regards
Chris