[Grok-dev] New Grok User

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Wed Mar 30 10:41:57 CEST 2016

Yahoo.  I now know one Python developer interested in trying out Grok.

What does he want?   Grok installed in a Docker container.  That is what I am working on anyhow.

The port to Python 3.3 looks mostly done.  Still some unknown problems ahead I am sure.

To that I will add my zopache.zmi, and release it as a Docker Container.

A docker container makes the installation so easy.    Better than VirtualEnv!
One can do it with just a browser.

The first new user is the hardest to get.  After that it gets easier.

It is very important to me for  blogory.org/python <http://blogory.org/python> to be part of a vibrant community.

Regards
Chris