[Grok-dev] Object Publishing

Tom Russell tomr at fastmail.net
Sun May 1 07:54:11 CEST 2016

Yeah. Unfortunately, the relational model rules the web. Much as the
right angle abounds in the world of building architecture.

I looked through my old New Rider Zope books thinking I might find some
nice graphics to go along with the nice descriptions. But there's only
screenshots of the ZMI. I guess I was imagining stuff. :-)