[Grok-dev] Grok Sprint

Noe Nieto nnieto at noenieto.com
Fri Aug 25 19:54:18 CEST 2017

So I downloaded grok.project and made it run on python 3, except for a
function coming from PasteScript. I could send a PR on github if someone
has not done this job already.

I tried to load http://grok.zope.org and it's dead. There used to be a
Plone site there wit the official documentation. That can be exported to
sphinx and published through readthedocs.org.

I can write documentation for Grok. But I remember that documentation for
Grok was fairly decent. There's also Carlos' book for Grok 1.0. So we don't
start from scratch.

-- Noe

--
---