[Grok-doc] Grok component location and configuration

Paul Wilson paulalexwilson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:25:25 EDT 2009

Hi!,

Some time ago I wrote a large blog post detailing how grok discovers
and configures components and plugins. You will find it here:

http://exploring-grok.blogspot.com/2009/01/grok-configuration-phase-and-its.html

I believe that it may be useful as part of the Grok documentation. I'm
looking for volunteer(s) to review it, give feedback, such that it can
attain the level of quality required of the grok documentation
project. Is it a case of adding it onto the site in an 'unpublished'
state and awaiting for the reviewer to publish it? Or am I required to
do something else?

Regards,
Paul