[Grok-doc] Suggesting a grok-doc online sprint during the neanderthal Grok sprint in september

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 08:08:29 EDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 10:39 +0200, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Sounds good! What wine districts are you visiting?

Python Brasil is in Caxias do Sul,RS so we will visit a couple of
wineries in the area on Sunday/Monday.  My wife just reminded me that we
leave for Manaus,AM on Wednesday though (I thought it was the following
week).  So, I'll meet you on IRC on Tues. only.

I've been looking forward to this Manaus trip (my first to the rain
forest) I have no idea how I forgot it was that same week.

Anyway, Have a great time sprinting docs!

--Tim