[Grok-doc] how-to-internationalize-your-application works well

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 04:29:33 EST 2009

I rewrote some parts. The howto apparently was not clear enough. Why
the translation was in parts/app/locales, it's weird, the parts
directory can be wiped out. and couldn't be in the released egg.
Can you read again the howto and tell me if you understand it now? I
just tested the howto with a 'grokproject HelloWorld' 1.0, it works
perfectly.

Vincent