[Grok-doc] community docs and doctests

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jul 1 06:01:17 EDT 2009

thanks! :)

This sounds very interesting!!! My suggestion is that you start
proptyping this on a small subset of docs (say one or two) and when
you have something usable we could add doc test coverage of community
docs as a step besides edit/merge/review.

One important thing to consider; will this make the process of
maintaining docs too "costly"?
Can we keep it lightweight and optional, yet still useful?

Mvh Sebastian