[Grok-doc] Silvestris stepping up to the plate :)

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Jul 22 04:28:03 EDT 2009

Excellent!

If you send me your launchpad id I will assign you two documents to
review:

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-introduction-to-zc.buildout

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-placing-your-grok-project-under-version-control

NOTE: If you review a document and find that it needs editing, make a
note on the "whiteboard" of the blueprint and post a message on grok-
doc. You don't have to commit to doing the edits yourself.

If you have any questions feel free to post them on the [grok-doc]
mailing list. They will be given prominent attention :)

More info on the review process here:

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/grok-docs-review

Mvh Sebastian