[Grok-doc] grok poller tutorial

Väinö Järvelä vaino.jarvela at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 03:40:23 EST 2009

Hi,

I just noticed that Martjin had found my Grok poller tutorial. I just
joined the list, so I don't have the original message id for reply, so
here is a link:
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/grok-doc/2009-October/000061.html

I would love to have someone review the tutorial, and I permit you to
use it on the Grok website (which is why the document is licensed with
Zope license.) The original document is in restructuredText, so it
should be easy to include on the website if you wish to. It was my
original purpose to send it up to you, but I didn't have time to
finish it properly so I submitted it first to my new blog. I also
thought about writing a second part which would go through
authentication and permissions, but alas, there is no time.

Regards,
--
Väinö Järvelä