[Grok-doc] grok poller tutorial

Väinö Järvelä vaino.jarvela at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 00:57:52 EST 2009

I'll have a look when I'm at home. I did code the application before
writing the tutorial, but the tutorial has evolved a bit from user
comments, and some of the code was cleaned up for the tutorial. Jyrki
who did the tutorial before I published it, might also have something.

I'll get back to you.

--
Väinö