[Grok-doc] Future of the grok-doc list and community documentation in general

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Nov 20 04:43:33 EST 2009

Hey,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Tim Cook <timothywayne.cook at gmail.com> wrote:
?  I've had ups and downs since them.   My house
> has been robbed three times in the past two months (I was a good boy and
> had off site backups)

Whoah, that really sucks!

Anyway, one way or another we're going to get/keep the Grok
documentation process moving. To our discomfort we can see others can
do it much better. To our comfort we can say it can be much worse:
look at the scattered state of the Zope 3 documentation. (I need to
help put life in the Zope Toolkit documentation process one of these
days)

Regards,

Martijn