[Grok-doc] grok poller tutorial

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Nov 20 04:51:37 EST 2009

Hey,

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Steve Schmechel
<steveschmechel at yahoo.com> wrote:
[snip]
> If the app can be automatically built and tested before
> a release, it would allow us to know that something has changed
> which affects the tutorial.
>
> Also, if we provide a link to the app's location in SVN right
> in the tutorial, a user who is having problems getting the
> app to work following the tutorial, could have a peek at
> the SVN code and see what they might have missed.
>
> Just ideas.  Not sure if it would be worth the effort.

I'm +1 on this. Note that there's an SVN for the main grok tutorial
too with all the sample apps. It'd be great if someone could somehow
put links in the official doc to these (though we'd need some way to
maintain this; we'd like to link to the examples that match the
release).

Regards,

Martijn