[Grok-doc] [Blueprint doc-work-with-forms] Working with Forms in Grok

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Fri Sep 4 05:36:57 EDT 2009

All you have to do is announce on this list that you will edit the
document. If someone has any objections they can give a shout.

The community docs are maintained on the basis that we trust each
other to have the best intentions. Losing momentum whilst waiting on a
goahead from the original author is a bigger problem than stepping on
peoples toes. As long as the original author gets credit for his work
(if he is known) then all is good.

Mvh Sebastian