[Grok-doc] Neanderthal II

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Mon Sep 14 11:04:47 EDT 2009

Hi list,

there is a Grok doc team working at the Neanderthal II sprint, which
started today.

We intend to keep this mailinglist informed about our work.

I'm preparing myself for the team work, which will be lead by Uli
Fouquet, by just gathering the Grok doc
links I have in my Firefox bookmar list and deleting the broken ones.

Then we'll  start working on

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial/musical-performance-organizer-part-1

and try to extend it to a more general Grok tutorial.

We already found the first DOCUMENTATION BUG:

The address

http://grok.zope.org/documentation/tutorial

is very well hidden in http://grok.zope.org.

We took about 2 minutes to find it, and that only because we already
knew of the existenc of the specific
document we were looking for.

Is there a place where I can report documentation bugs?

Regards,

Aroldo.