[Grok-doc] Volunteering for a YUI tutorial

Jeroen Michiel jmichiel at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 04:36:58 EDT 2010

Roger,

1) I reviewed it, and I mostly agreed. Only on p4 I reverted this: the YAHOO.util.Event.stopEvent(e) call effectively stops the normal submit to happen. We grab the form data and POST it ourselves, so that the page doesn't get refreshed entirely. If the POST is successful, tab 0 is selected.

2) I added an explicit link to the megrok.navigation PyPI site and a short explanation after the BlogMenu definition.

3) Correctamundo!

4) Let me know!

Thanks for your remarks!