[Grok-doc] official docs, svn , sphinx, buildout

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu Apr 22 03:57:18 EDT 2010

Uli Fouquet wrote:
> Hi Aroldo,
>
> Aroldo Souza-Leite wrote:
>

>> Please give me a hint on:
>>
>> - how to check it out  from (http://svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc/),
>> because this svn address seems to be the wrong one (sorry, I already
>> asked this question but lost track of the thread).
>>

> At least
>
>   svn co http://svn.zope.org/repos/main/grok/trunk/doc
>
> (with 'repos/main/' part) works here. Maybe that helps?
>
> Best regards,

I works now, thanks. It's the 'repos/main' part I had forgotten. The
fact that the web access to the repository is
'http://svn.zope.org/grok/trunk/doc' is misleading.  I'll write it down
'repos/main' somewhere or ask again in a couple of months.

As for starting a microproject on the official doc together, I find it a
very good idea. I'll take a closer look at it and write to this list
again tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for your help so far.

Regards,

Aroldo.